Sunday, April 18, 2010

WEEK 2 - DB 2

WEEK 2 DB 2

As I said in my first discussion board post of the week, my first real emotional encounter with music came in the form of country music. I’m not real sure which song it was, but I do remember that it was sung by Randy Travis. I remember laying in my bed absolutely balling my eyes out because of this song. My father walked in and tried to console me…. he promptly put on One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater, made me laugh and forget how sad I was, exactly what I needed, and do on a frequent basis.

I have not had to buy the same songs over again, as I was one of the people who took care of their cds and I was able to rip almost all of them onto my computer, now it’s just new fresh tasty jams to get me through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment