Sunday, May 2, 2010

WEEK 4 COMMENT 2

Week 4: Reading Post: Creating Frameworks of Possibility

As I read this chapter in the Art of Possibility one paragraph nicely represented my belief on leadership.

The "leader of possibility" invigorates the lines of affiliation and compassion from person to person in the face of the tyranny of fear. This leader is a relentless architect of the possibility that human beings can be.

I believe that human potential is endless and that as a leader my role is to help others release their potential. When I teach leadership classes I work hard to create an atmosphere where new leaders can explore and learn about themselves without fear...to become their own unique leader. I also discuss their role in developing staff members...remembering that they have the potential to create a working environment where employees grow and thrive.Posted by Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment